C-TEC's tried and trusted XFP two loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel - now available with C-TEC's own digital fire alarm system protocol, CAST and fully certified to EN54 parts 2, 4 and 13.
With a powerful 40V 500mA loop driver allowing the connection of up to 255 CAST devices, the installation of a cost-effective, feature-packed addressable fire alarm system has never been easier.
Always thought of the XFP as an entry-level fire panel? Think again. Thanks to CAST's multiple type codes, high speed data transmission and two speedy soft addressing options (automaic via the panel or manually via a handheld programmer/device tester), it is undoubtedly one of the most powerful single loop fire panels around. This, and its ability to sit on a network of up to 8 XFP master panels, makes it ideal for use in small to medium sized stand-alone applications and larger, more sophisticated installations alike.
See below for a full list of XFP/CAST features.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points. Your cart will total 27 points that can be converted into a voucher of $5.40.
'CAST' is the world’s most-advanced 'distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices) - due 2019.
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Programmable multi-function status LED.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
• Certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
• Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
• Two programmable inputs.
• A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
• A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
• A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
• An investigation delay period function.
• Phased evacuation facility.
• An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
• Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers.
• An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode.
• Adjustable contamination levels.
• Earth fault monitoring.
• Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
• 999 event monitoring.
• An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
• Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 non-redundant network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-2/4 by the LPCB.|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Mains rated current||350mA maximum.|
|Internal power supply||27Vdc nominal.|
|Total output current limited to||1.4A @ 230Vac (Imax.A 210mA; Imin. 40mA).|
|Quiescent current||50mA (loop unloaded).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA connected in series.|
|No. of loop drivers||1.|
|Max. loop output current||500mA (40V max).|
|Max. loop length||1KM.|
|Max. addressable devices per loop||255.|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits||2 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|EOL resistor value||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).|
|Max. sounder output current||400mA.|
|Auxiliary relays||3 x Programmable Relays (programmable from C&Es). 1 x Fault Relay (active when no faults are present). Volt free single pole changeover. Max. switch current 1A; Max. switch voltage 30Vdc.|
|Other outputs||24V Aux. Power (19.5V min, 28V max). Protected by a resettable fuse. Max. current 100mA.|
|Auxiliary inputs||2 x Programmable Inputs (programmable from C&Es). Connect to 0V to trigger, Max. input voltage 27V (non-latching).|
|PC connection||PC connection via RS232 molex connector (supplied in XFP507 upload/download software kit); No printer connection available.|
|Indicators||2 line x 40 character backlit display; 16 Zonal LEDs, General Fire; Energised; Pre-Alarm; Remote Output Activated; Remote Output Disabled; Accessed; Disablement; Test; Silenced; General Fault; System Fault.|
|Connections||Fixed, largest acceptable conductor size 1mm2.|
|Expansion connections||2-wire RS485 non-redundant network/repeater connection available via optional XFP761 network card. Max. 8 mains per network or 8 repeaters per non-networked main. Limit 1KM (main panel network) or 500M (repeater network).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||380 W x 235 H x D 96mm;|
|Construction & finish||Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured.|
|Weight||1.8kg (without batteries).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Product dimensions:||380 W x 235 H x 96 D mm.|
|Hole required for flush mounting:||367 W x 220 H x 75 D mm. No bezel required.|