Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points. Your cart will total 27 points that can be converted into a voucher of $5.40.
|Mains supply||Power derived from main QT601-2 Quantec Controller (not supplied).|
|Internal power supply||N/A.|
|Total output current limited to||N/A.|
|Quiescent current||Typically 6mA.|
|Max battery size and type||An optional standby battery supply (2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA) can be connected at the main QT601-2 Quantec Controller, not supplied.|
|Alarm current||Less than 30mA (all QT951 devices).|
|Auxiliary relays||N/A. However optional QT612 Relay Output Devices can be connected to the Quantec network/wiring.|
|Indicators||QT607 has a red Reassurance LED; QT605S has a red/green Reassurance LED; QT606S has twin red/green Alarm LEDs.|
|Controls||QT607 Ceiling pull activated by two pull cord bangles. QT605S has a Reset button. Call "Accept" function can be carried out at a Quantec Display (not supplied).|
|Expansion connections||N/A. However additional call and indicating devices can be connected to the Quantec network/wiring.|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes (on QT605S and QT606S).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 68 D (QT606S); 87 W x 87 H x 24 D (QT605S). Ceiling pull measures 93mm diameter x 27 D.|
|Packaging dimensions (mm)||143 W x 96 H x 102 D mm (size of QT951 kit box containing all items).|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|IP Rating||IP41 (QT606S); IP40 (QT605S); IP21 (QT607).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||The QT951 is an expansion kit designed for use with Quantec Addressable Call Systems. It must be used in conjunction with at least one QT601-2 Quantec Controller.|
The default operation of the QT951 is as follows:-
1. The distressed person raises an alarm by pulling the cord on the QT607 Ceiling Pull Unit.
Inside the WC:-
• The red reassurance LED on the QT607 Ceiling Pull Unit and the reassurance LED and sounder on the QT605S Reset Point c/w Sounder pulse Quantec's standard call sequence (0.5 seconds on and 0.5 seconds off) to reassure the user the call has been registered.
Outside the WC:-
• The Alarm LEDs and sounder on the QT606S Overdoor Light c/w Sounder pulse Quantec's standard call sequence (0.5 seconds on, 0.5 seconds off) and a message appears on all relevant Quantec displays (as programmed) to let staff know someone is in need of assistance.
2. The member of staff responding to the Alarm call presses the 'Call Accept' button on a Quantec Display
Inside the WC:-
• The reassurance LED and sounder on the QT605S Reset Point c/w Sounder pulse Quantec's Call Acknowledged sequence (0.5 seconds on, 3 seconds off, red/green) to let the user know help is on the way.
3. Once assistance has been provided, the Alarm call is cancelled from inside the WC by pressing the ‘RESET’ button on the QT605S Reset Point c/w Sounder
Inside and outside the WC:-
• All relevant indicators, display messages and sounders are extinguished and the calling device returns to its normal state.
If the RESET button on the QT605S is NOT pressed when in the call acknowledged state, after a period of 1 to 8 minutes (as programmed) it generates another Alarm/Standard call on the system.