At the date of this updated statement (17 April 2020), C-TEC remains fully operational with no constraints on its manufacturing or supply operations.
We continue to follow the latest Government directives regarding COVID-19 and the health, safety and well-being of our workforce, as well as fulfilling customer demand, continues to be our top priority.
We can confirm that a robust contingency plan is in place to ensure customer demands are met and that:-
- The majority of C-TEC's supply chain are based within the UK which significantly limits the impact of any importing issues that may arise.
- The suppliers that are used overseas provide bulk stock at standard consumption rates, and 8-12 weeks of stock is held on site.
- The stock control mechanisms in place have been implemented for over 24 months to manage the electronic component lead time issues that have been witnessed across the electronics industry.
- The production workforce are predominantly local residents and steps to manage labour capacity requirements are in place and are being continually reviewed.
Factory tours and customer training sessions remain suspended and we request that visitors refrain from visiting any of our sites unless absolutely essential. If your visit is essential then you must:-
- Comply with government guidelines surrounding isolation and self-isolation prior to attending site or coming into contact with any of our staff;
- Comply with the government's social distancing, hand-washing and hygiene precautions if visiting any of our premises;
- Refrain from close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands whilst coming into contact with any of our staff.
Our plans are being kept under regular review and updates will be provided through C-TEC's dedicated account managers, the company's website at www.c-tec.com and via our social media channels as the situation evolves.