CFP Relay Output Card (Reset, Fault, Aux. & Remote & 8 Output Per Zone Relays)
- An optional system expansion device for use with CFP Standard 2-8 Zone Fire Panels or CFP AlarmSense 2-8 Zone Fire Panels.
- Provides four panel-controlled volt free relay outputs (reset, fault, aux. fire and remote) and eight output per zone relays.
- PCB mounts inside the CFP fire panel.
- Reset relay is active during the panel’s reset cycle.
- Fault relay is active in any fault condition. This relay is failsafe and normally energised - if power is removed from the panel the relay will changeover to produce a fault signal.
- Aux. fire relay is active in an alarm condition provided all relevant delays have expired.
- Remote relay is active during any Alarm Condition provided all relevant delays have expired.
- Output per zone relays will changeover when the corresponding zone is in alarm (subject to certain conditions - for full details refer to the instructions, downloadable below).
- Outputs are NOT designed to switch mains voltages.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points. Your cart will total 27 points that can be converted into a voucher of $5.40.