Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points. Your cart will total 27 points that can be converted into a voucher of $5.40.
'CAST' is the world’s most-advanced 'distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices).
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|Approvals/certifications||LPCB certified to EN54 Parts 11 & 17 and KiwaTelefication certified to EN54-13.|
|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP CAST Protocol Addressable Fire Panels.|
|Application/operation||Surface mounting only.|
|Supply/operating voltage||22 to 40V DC.|
|Quiescent current||370µA typical @ 22 to 40V DC|
|Alarm current||5mA typical @ 22 to 40V DC.|
|Indicators||Red 'alarm ring'. Lit steady red (when activated) and flashing Red (when polling)|
|Connections||Loop IN, Loop OUT (x2).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 88 H x D 72mm (includes back box).|
|Construction & finish||Red ABS polycarbonate; Glass fibre window.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-10ºC to +55ºC.|